Thursday, April 2, 2009

another post i guess?firstly,i woke up and went to bistro lepak lepak sepatutnya main hockey but ended up lepaking .then went home and had my dinner.and you know whatt today macam hari sara sabrena bercakap dan benda itu berlaku.first i was talking to my mum about aizat s saka and suddenly dekat tv keluar cerita about saka and then i told aqila about someone that i bengang and i should stop talking to him.and after that kantoi dgn girlfriend dia.so yeah fucked up gile.sorry for making u into trouble.and my friend ajak me ponteng school tommorow.ofcourse i do want to ponteng but somehow my feelings rasa tommorow tak elok and takda mood nak ponteng so yeah then i called aizat and ask whether he s going to school or not tomm and he said he s going and today cikgu told the class about me dah 15 hari tak pergi skolah and she said she s going to send surat amaran and mmg tak AHHHH .gilee bai .hihhhhhhhh stupid teacher .so yeah thats the story what a sucky day !.gdnight

No comments:

Post a Comment