Saturday, May 9, 2009

NICE ONE

hey,! today i went to times square.and after that we went to kampung baru to eat at my sister s friend s restaurant ..its shihab's damnnnnnnnnnnnnn hees sooo rich. his friends also.while waiting for the food.my sister was busy talking to shihab about malik s new car .skyline.so cam i thought skyline biasa ..then malik came to the restaurant and.lepak lepak jap.10 minutes talking then he had to go to this one club with his friends.so yeah shihab and malik told my sister that malik dah dapat his skyline today.hmm then okay ah .my mum paid for the food and jalan kluar.my sister cam OOHHHH lawa nyee!!and i cam mana nye kete tu?and and and for the first time in my life i get to see THE REAL NICE SKYLINE *sumpah nak pengsan tengok*haha.ohh malik please give me ur car.i would love you to drive me to genting on my birthday.WHUH;pso here s the picture of my BABY CAR!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment