Monday, November 9, 2009

Haiiiiiii bitchesssssssssssss.

Haha, this is Yong Hui hacking Sara's account. I would like to say that Sara is fat and really fat,
I think she really should be on a diet, maybe some liposuction and a nose job hahahahaha
But even though she's fat and badly needs someone new in her life, she's my best friend,
she gets me through shit and even though she sucks at giving advice =D, she get me through
hard times. And she's nice, well she's annoying sometimes and maybe a bitch to some
people but not to her friends! We have a lot of fun together, and I always like the idea of
hanging out with her. More than that, Sara is a true friend, so I'm happy to have her as my
best friend =)


ps: please don't ask me to hack your account and post something if you run out of ideas
-.- HAHA

YH

No comments:

Post a Comment