Wednesday, October 28, 2009


the only thing left to do... by fernando_graphicos.
I swear to god I can feel you in the air. I see you everywhere. It takes all of my will to surrender, and not speak, not call, not intersect with you, not text message you. My heart breaks a hundred times a day, and I see you in everything I do.

I do not see it as a virtue of any kind to let go of these gifts. I do not see it as a lesson, or a sign of any growth. Rather, I see it as love... unwanted, unreturned. There is nothing to do with this but weep, and to accept. I stare into the face of limitless love, and sadly recognize my own face.

And so the only thing left to do is to love you. Just like this... like I love you... and let go. To where, for what, until when, I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment