Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hanisah my baby<3

she wrote me the best thing ever in my life.

Dear Sara Sabrena,

I keep this feeling a really long time ago. Well, not that long I think maybe almost 7 or 8 months. The first thing is Thank You for being such a Goooooddd friend. At first, I really scared and thought about should I be your friend or should I not? And yet we can get along and so close. The reason why I choose you rather than my other million friends I have, because I want to apologize for what I did to you, last year. Still remember? We fought because of Syaqir. What a laugh! Do you still remember the letter that I gave you? Hahaha It was the most memalukan thing I had ever done. I just dont know why I wrote that letter. I was so stupid and immature at that time. Please burn it or throw it away or flush it into the toilet bowl. I used to be a unpredictable person but now when I grow older , I know how to think and react in any situation. Sara, I still can’t believe that you accept me as your friend after what I did to you. Last year was too drama and just forget the past and bring the joy :D 2009 has been a good year for me and I hope 2010 is better. New friends, new classmates, new character and still searching for a new boyfriend. Awesome! I love you as my friend and I want to thank God for having a good friend as you. Oh please Sara , forgive me and I never meant to cari pasal with you. I PROMISE that I will never repeat the same mistake ever! EVER! I don’t care you want to call me clown nose or what but hehehe.. I love you Sara and once again SORRY :)




I LOVE YOU HANISAH!!

1 comment: